rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Hot Chocolate...

Sarah prepared us hot chocolate last night, made with milk, instead of water. (The instructions said water)

Mine tasted very weak, and not at all like chocolate.

Sarah: "What are you doing?"
Me : "Adding some more chocolate powder, I can't taste the chocolate.."
Sarah: "I added the right amount of scoops..."
Me : "Yeah, but you used milk instead of water"
Sarah: "So?...it's nicer with milk"
Me: : "Well I at least want to be able to taste the chocolate.."
Sarah: "It's not supposed to taste like chocolate!"
Me : "...But it's hot chocolate...what else could it possibly taste of?"
Sarah: "HOT CHOCOLATE!"
Me: : "Alright then..."

1 comment:

  1. Candlelight Dinner Chennai
    Experience a romantic candlelight dinner in Chennai and make your special moments truly memorable. Enjoy a beautifully decorated setting, soft candlelight, delicious cuisine, and a peaceful atmosphere perfect for couples. Whether you are celebrating an anniversary, birthday, proposal, or simply planning a romantic evening, a candlelight dinner in Chennai offers a wonderful way to spend quality time together. Create unforgettable memories with a thoughtfully arranged dinner, elegant ambiance, and a special experience designed for two.
    No.106/15, New, A1 & 106/15 A2, Karikattukuppam Rd, Muthukadu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603112,candlelightdinners.in

    ReplyDelete