rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday 30 May 2010

Hey!

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Shaun and I recently moved into a place with my long-term girlfriend, Sarah. We've been together for nearly 5 years and we're still going strong. I've been telling Sarah for months now that I'm going to crate a website to give the world an insight as to how insane we sound almost daily.

We're not really insane, Sarah is actually incredibly intelligent, currently doing her masters degree at university and I love her loads. One thing she lacks, like most people who are academic (*Hello hate mail*), is common sense. This is something that often gets me into fits of laughter, and I've decided to share some of our random conversations with the internet, not only so we can share our laughter but as a method for us to remember the good and sometimes horrid conversations we have together.

Sarah and I are a very happy couple, and you must bare in mind while reading this blog, these are only things that make me laugh/rage and most of the time make her sound incredibly silly. She probably (DEFINITELY DOES HAVE) has a load of beef she could post on the internet about me. I'm no oil painting either!

Anyway, take a seat and enjoy the ride. This site will probably develop into something that isn't exactly safe to read at work, as we both swear like troopers! But yeah, most couples will probably share similar experiences to us, have similar conversations and argue about similar things. Then again I could be completely wrong and we could just come across as weirdos. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment